Are you looking for an internship that provides real-world experience while you earn Career and Technical Education credit?
The Arizona School Boards Association is seeking high school students pursuing Career and Technical Education credit with experience in multimedia production for the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters.
The multimedia production intern will work approximately 10 to 15 hours per week Monday through Friday in an unpaid internship for Career and Technical Education credit for a semester or a time to be determined, reporting directly to the ASBA director of communications and under the supervision of the multimedia communications specialist.
Upon successful completion of the Spring internship, an invitation to extend the internship through the summer may be offered.
ASBA Internship Video
1. The intern will have the opportunity to:
Gain multimedia experience by delivering content through text, audio, images, animation, video, and interactive content on innovative teaching and leadership practices that produce results as well as legislative, legal, policy issues and action related to K- 12 education in Arizona.
The intern will be able to build a portfolio of completed projects that they can submit to post-secondary education institutions for college acceptance.
2. The intern will be responsible for:
- Tweeting/live blogging, shooting/editing photos and videos, audio editing and visual communications.
- Coordinate with staff in developing ideas; produce graphic materials in support of projects; design layouts.
- Updating web design or content on ASBA website.
- Create, edit and proofread text, as necessary, to ensure accurate and effective communication.
- Other duties as assigned.