The Arizona Education News Service is a resource for essential data and reports on education topics including achievement, funding, policy and reform, and legislative and legal issues. Use the filter tool to sort by topic or view reports chronologically from most recent.
- Plan provides more funding, instruction flexibility as schools re-open
- Arizona schools, students take action after protests for justice and reform
- COVID-19’s impact on Navajo Nation students, schools
- Schools provide on-site student support despite staffing, resource issues
- Building healthy communities: Redefining school culture