- Legislators approve budget bills, Gov. Ducey signs them, shutdown averted
- What would it take to rescind law prohibiting school mask mandates?
- School districts respond to Gov’s office criticism for following public health COVID-19 recommendations
- Could COVID-19 vaccine be required for students or school staff?
- Why advocates filed suit against law prohibiting school mask mandates
- Tempe Union High School District votes to phase out school police program
- Arizona universities to require COVID-19 vaccination for employees, including student workers
- On your ballot now: 21 Maricopa County school districts, 4 cities ask voters to decide
- Voters are entitled to final word on Arizona tax-cut plan, group argues to judge
- Arizona laying conduit to improve rural broadband access
- ‘This is not inclusive.’ Some Students with Disabilities are Going Without as Districts Scale Back Virtual Programs
- New Research: School-Based Cops Reduce Campus Violence — But at a Steep Cost, Especially for Black Students
- Parents say Walgreens Mistakenly Injected them and their Two Kids with the COVID-19 Vaccine Instead of Flu Shot
- Students and Parents Rally Against the Waukesha School District’s ban on LGBTQ+ and other ‘Controversial’ Signs
- After two years of Disruption, New York’s State Exams will go on as Normal this Spring