In response to the COVID-19 crisis, ASU Prep Digital is prepared to support all Arizona high school seniors who are on track to graduate with virtual high school course content that picks up where the student left off.
The district’s teachers will remain teachers of record and the transcripts and diploma will be issued by student’s current school of record.
ASU Prep Digital’s role is to provide virtual content and support. Each student will be placed in the digital version of their current courses (only working on mastery of standards the teachers have left for the final quarter of the school year).
With your support ASU Prep Digital will offer professional development to 750 high school instructors who are currently full-time employees in an Arizona high school district.
Teachers who participate will join the Arizona Online Teaching Corps. Corps members will use ASU Prep Digital online course material in the courses noted below.
- The full-day, intensive virtual training will cover the best practices of digital instruction on March 30 – April 3, 2020.
- Instructors will sign up for training through an online webform. Instructors must possess a computer and have reliable access to the Internet.
- Instructors will remain employed by their district. This arrangement will not disrupt Average Daily Membership (ADM) funding.
With your support ASU Prep Digital will deliver high quality, technology-enhanced courses to more than 40,000 Arizona high school seniors, enabling their on-time graduation from high school.
- Online instruction will begin on April 6, 2020 for the first 22,000 students who enroll, with priority enrollment available for students in high need districts. An additional 22,000 students can enroll in a second session that will open on June 1, 2020.
- Students will have access to an online digital platform which will house all of their course-ware, a student and parent dashboard showing student’s progress to goals, virtual tutoring support and a help desk to trouble shoot any technology challenges.
- English IV
- Government and Economics
- Mathematics (Geometry, Algebra II, Pre-calculus, Calculus)
- Science (Physics, Chemistry, Physical Science)
- 2 Electives (Foreign Language, Guitar, Psychology or Filmmaking)
District Leaders: Connect with us to learn more.
Submit your information below and one of our team members will contact you and schedule a time to talk.
To learn more about our online high school programs, please visit ASUprepdigital.asu.edu.