Arizona Secretary of State, Michelle Reagan joined former Kyrene Superintendent Dr. Ben Furlong, former Arizona legislator, Rep. Bob Robson and former Kyrene Governing Board member Michelle Hirsch on Monday, April 17, 2017, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the District Office, 8700 S. Kyrene Road, Tempe, AZ 85284, to register Kyrene employees to vote.
“It’s important that we model good citizenship for our students, and that starts by doing our civic duty and registering to vote,” said Dr. Jan Vesely, Kyrene Superintendent. “We should lead by example and be registered to vote.”
- Be a United States citizen
- Be a resident of Arizona and the county listed on your registration
- Be 18 years of age or older on or before the day of the next regular General Election
Individuals may apply to register to vote in elections for Federal office using the Federal Voter Registration Form. In using the Federal Form, applicants are not required to provide proof of citizenship in order to register to vote in elections for Federal office.
You cannot register to vote in Arizona if (A.R.S. §16-101):
- You have been convicted of a felony and have not yet had your civil rights restored
- You have been adjudicated incompetent