The Best of AZEdNews Winter 2018
Take a look at The Best of AZEdNews Winter 2018.
Read about how districts used most of their Prop. 123 money to pay their teachers more and to hire more teachers.
Hear about the governor’s budget proposal.
Learn 10 ways Arizona legislators could invest $1 billion in public education during this session.
And find out how the funding gap for special education is impacting students in the classroom.FullScreen Mode
Featured stories in The Best of AZEdNews Winter 2018 include:
- District schools used majority of Prop.123 money to pay teachers more, hire more teachers
- Teacher calls governor out on support for education
- 10 ways AZ legislators could invest $1 billion in public education this session
- Education advocates, legislators examine the impact of tax credits
- Special education funding gap squeezes Arizona classrooms
Also included in The Best of AZAEdNews Winter 2018 are a roundup of recent infographics, videos and podcasts as well as more original articles.