The Peoria Unified School District Governing Board recently approved cafeteria meal prices and fee schedules for the 2014-15 school year.
The cafeteria meal prices are as follows:
- Elementary school breakfast – $1.50
- Elementary school lunch – $2.50
- High school breakfast – $1.75
- High school lunch – $2.75
The fee schedule is as follows:
- Locker – $3
- Yearbook – Up to $75
- Parking fees – $75
- Summer pass – $25
- Extracurricular activity fees
- Kinder Academy – $1,575 per year
- Tutoring – $10
- Field trips – Minimum $5 transportation fee
- Academic/educational competition – Minimum $5 transportation fee
- District-approved supplemental education program – Minimum $5 transportation fee
- Athletic participation fees:
- Elementary – $25 or $50 family maximum
- High school – $100 or $200 family maximum
- Student athletic pass – $50
To view the full high school fee schedule, click here.
The Peoria Unified School District, located in the West Valley, serves more than 36,000 students in 32 elementary schools, seven high schools and one non-traditional high school. With ongoing open enrollment and alternative educational opportunities, the district boasts a 94 percent high school graduation rate.
Peoria Unified prides itself on excelling schools, award-winning teachers, high AIMS test scores, specialized signature programs and championship sports programs. The Vision of the Peoria Unified School District is “Every student, every day, prepared to shape tomorrow.”