Isaac School District Superintendent, Dr. Mario Ventura along with the Isaac Governing Board and ASBA Director of Communications, Heidi Vega congratulated nine employees for being selected as local Heroes of Public Education (HOPE) as part of the Arizona School Boards Association’s statewide HOPE campaign.
Heroes of Public Education represent public figures that advocate the many needs and challenges in Arizona’s local public schools.
The Heroes were recognized at the November 19, 2015 Governing Board Meeting as part of the American Education Week celebrations.
The following Isaac employees or representatives were chosen because of the ways in which they positively impact the lives of students:
• Hector Rodriguez, Custodian at Moya Elementary School
• Lucy Ito, Instructional Specialist
• Alex Ramirez, Counselor at Morris K. Udall Middle School
• Denise Godinez, Network Technician
• Monique Garay, Secretary Esperanza Elementary School
• Donna Hoover, Purchasing Coordinator
• Patricia Jimenez, Governing Board President
• Maria Guzman, Governing Board Member
• Martha Sonia Gonzalez, Esperanza Elementary Crossing Guard
Isaac School District serves approximately 7,500 students in the Maryvale community and is located in the West Phoenix Metropolitan area. Isaac has 11 schools total, 2 middles schools, 1 K-8th grade, 7 Elementary Schools and 1 Preschool. Isaac is a one hundred percent Title 1 school district and provides free and reduced lunch to all of our students.
For more information, please contact Emily Broome-Waszolek at 602-455-6771 or email@example.com.