The music of Led Zeppelin will kick off the 2014-15 Season at the Higley Center for the Performing Arts in September. In a season sure to have something for everyone, the Higley stages will host classical guitar and piano, as well as folk, country, rock, dance and theater.
- A Nov. 2 performance by acclaimed pianist Ang Li;
- A Nov. 15 performance by Second City as part of the comedy group’s 55th Anniversary Tour;
- A Dec. 27 performance of “Lamb Chop’s Christmas Show,” with Mallory Lewis and Lamb Chop;
- A Jan. 23, 2015, performance by Country star Collin Raye; and
- The return of “One Great Night of Folk Music” in March 2015.
A complete list is on the attached pages or can be found online at www.higleyarts.org.
Season ticket orders will be taken April 17-May 1. This is the least expensive way to purchase tickets, with adult tickets sold at 20 percent off the regular season price. Purchase three or more shows to qualify.
Season ticket orders can be made by contacting Robert Zucker, operations manager, at (480) 279-7193 or by sending an e-mail to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual event tickets will go on sale May 5.
We hope you can join us “At Your Higley Center!” We look forward to seeing you.
The Higley Center for the Performing Arts is located at 4132 E. Pecos Road in Gilbert, just southeast of the San Tan Loop 202. For more information about performances, visit www.higleyarts.org, or call (480) 279-7194. The box office is open Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-12 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.