You are cordially invited to a free movie screening at ASU hosted by the trauma-informed community movement!
April 19, Wednesday at ASU West Kiva Lecture Hall, 5:30- 8:30 pm.
April 20, Thursday at ASU Downtown Collaboratory on Central, 3-6 pm.
April 24, Monday at ASU Polytechnic PRLTA 207, 3-6 pm.
April 25, Tuesday at ASU Tempe Memorial Union 230 Pima Room, 3-6 pm.
Here is the group of panelists for this semester’s event:
- Brenda Cochran (Director of Counseling & Wellness, Pure Heart Church)
- Shawn Banzhaf (Chaplain, ASU Pat Tillman Veterans Center)
- Mary Anne Duggan (Adjunct Professor, Northern Arizona University)
- Angie Geren (Executive Director, Addiction Haven)
- Judy Krysik (Professor, ASU School of Social Work)
- Lori Robinson (Trauma Informed Care Trainer, CARE 7, City of Tempe)
- Dominique Roe-Sepowitz (Professor, ASU School of Social Work)
- Marcia Stanton (Chair, Arizona ACE Consortium)
- Jennifer Walsh (ASU Recovery Rising Student Leader)
- Dorothy Watkins (Administrator of Social Services, (Washington Elementary School District)
- Hayley Winterberg (Program Manager, HERO program at Recovery Empowerment Network)
Big Thanks to C3 Campus Christian Center in Tempe as they will provide 15 free parking space for Tempe campus event.
In most locations, refreshment/snack will be provided.
This local and national movement is to build a resilient community where survivors and all community members work together for the healing, recovery and cultural transformation. This event will offer great opportunities for future collaboration as well as an opportunity to experience the powerful movie.