College Success Arizona hosts FAFSA virtual event on Saturday
College Success Arizona and the Boys & Girls Clubs of Scottsdale are hosting a virtual FASFA drive-thru event on Saturday, February 27. To register for an appointment visit: bit.ly/FAFSA227.
What is a FAFSA Drive-Up?
Due to school closures and COVID-19 safety considerations for the Class of 2021, Ask Benji partnered with Access ASU and Be A Leader Foundation to plan and co-host community FAFSA Drive-Up events throughout the state. Events are free for students and families and open to the public. COVID-19 precautions are our first priority, supporting students as they transition to a postsecondary or college experience is our goal. Register for an appointment with one of our FAFSA experts, or just show up.
All volunteers and attendees must be masked at all times. We recommend students bringing a charged laptop or tablet, if you have one, and documents to complete the FAFSA, which include:
- Student and parent(s) social security numbers
- Alien Registration number (if applicable)
- Driver’s license number (if applicable)
- 2019 federal tax information or returns, including IRS W-2 information for student and parents
- IRS 1040, Foreign tax return
- IRS 1040NR, or IRS 1040NR-EZ
- Tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, or Palau
- Records of untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income, or veterans benefits for student or parent(s)
- Information on cash, savings, and checking balances, investments including stocks or bonds, real estate (but not your primary residence), and business or farm assets for the student or parent(s)
For a full list of events visit https://www.askbenji.org/driveup.