Arcadia High School will host it’s annual agora event from 5 to 7 p.m. on Thursday, April 3 at the school at 4703 E. Indian School Road in Phoenix.
Students and staff from Arcadia, Ingleside, ANLC, Hopi and Tavan and community members are welcome to the event.
Agora is ancient Greek for “gathering place.” The Arcadia Agora is the center of the artistic and educational life of the school, as well as a marketplace where students will sell various items they have made.
- Art Exhibition in the lobby of the Auditorium, representing students from Arcadia, Ingleside, Tavan, Hopi and ANLC
- A Raku and pottery wheel demo/workshop
- Arcadia Photography students will be taking studio portraits
- National Art Honor Society (NAHS) members will be giving henna tattoos, face painting, and helping kids with sidewalk chalk art
- National Art Honor Society (NAHS) will also be selling handmade items and proceeds will go toward Free Arts of Arizona
- Performance by Arcadia’s Contemporary Music and Sound (CMAS), Dance and Theater students and the Arcadia and Ingleside Choirs
- There will be three popular Food Truck vendors: Carte Blanche Gourmet Tacos, The Grilled Cheese Truck and The Ice Cream Truck
- Various clubs from Arcadia will provide activities for our visitors
The event is free for all to attend. Food and art items will be available for purchase.
For information, contact Becky Kelbaugh at: 480-484-6223, email@example.com.