Take a look at The Best of AZEdNews from Spring 2016.
Featured stories and infographics include:
- PART ONE: For teachers leaving the profession, respect is spelled –s-a-l-a-r-y
- PART TWO: State, non-profits and schools zero in on ways to retain teachers
- Alternate realities: School budgets, teacher salaries hinge on Prop. 123
- AZ student snapshot: Who they are and what’s spent on them
- All In: Equity conversations build compelling visions for real inclusion
- SPECIAL REPORT: On foster care educational outcomes
- ‘Supersonic kick start’ entices top high school seniors to stay in Arizona
Also, included is a roundup of recent articles.